If this is the first time for you to access to the web GUI of PBX210/PBX220, hope the method below will be helpful to you:
1.Disconnect the WAN port of PBX210, and connect your PC to the LAN port of PBX210. After your PC gets the local IP address from PBX210, you can open the chrome and log on the web page of PBX210 through IP address:192.168.1.1.
The account is admin/admin.
2. Set the static IP in the WAN port, and make sure it is not in the DHCP range of router.
For example, the router IP is 192.168.1.1, DHCP range is 192.168.1.50-192.168.1.200, we can set the WAN IP of PBX210 as 192.168.1.9.
Here we can set the gateway address and DNS 1 address as 192.168.1.1.
3. Modify the LAN port’s IP address of PBX210, and make sure the IP addresses of LAN port and WAN port are in the different network segment, for example, IP address for WAN port is 192.168.1.9/255.255.255.0, and the LAN port can be 192.168.10.1.
4. please go to Utilities–>Firewall/UPNP/DMZ, enable the option “ WAN Web Access”, just as the screenshot below, then save the setting and reboot the device.
5.Connect PBX 210’s WAN port to the router.
6. We can access to the WAN IP of PBX210 now.
7. no matter you put the SIP devices in the WAN port or LAN port of PBX210, they still can connect them together.